Sunday, March 6, 2011

On track

I have been tracking this week. I have actually tracked. first time in about 6 weeks.
I am finding it hard to stick to 29 pro points. I have eaten most of my 49 points...but then, today is my last day for the week, so i guess I am allowed.
Weighed today (just at home) and i have lost 100g. hmmm...all i want to do is lose, so i guess if i weigh exactly the same at weigh in tomorrow, that is good...however, i had no shoes on whereas weigh in i will have shoes so that is 200-400g on top of current weight.
And if i have stuck to my propoints, why have I not lost more weight?
Yes i have weighed my food/portion sizes. I have not over estimated my exercise, or underestimated my points for food.
I have written down ALL food I have put in my mouth. I have not cheated! I cheated my way through 6 weeks, I am sticking to the program this month...I need to get my moneys worth!

But I am not letting this hiccup stop me. I went for a run this morning...ran to a local park, had a 5m? hill in the middle of it so did 10 sprints up the hill and slow down, went tree to tree running with squats at each tree, did some step ups on the wall of the playground as well as push-ups and tri-cep dips, then continued my run around the suburbs! Was out for 40minutes and it was really nice. The weather is perfect today, there was a slight breeze cooling me down, the sun wasn't blaring and not a lot of people out and about on the long weekend Monday, so the streets were mine!

Had a good variety for breakfast today...before my run I had a banana...then when i came home i had one piece of fruit and muesli toast (berger bread i think is the brand and it is YUM and filling!) as well as some uncle toby's womens cereal (half the regular serve) plus 100g of nestle yoghurt and some frozen berries. Add my coffee and I am full and ready to take DD to a playground somewhere so she can get her exercise for the day! :)

Will be making sure I don't exceed my 29 points. No more bonus points left so will stick to 29 points, take dog for a walk this evening, and hope that my weight can get under 79kg again. I did a good job this week...i did a GREAT job this week...I deserve a good loss...I deserve a loss. 78.x....please!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment