I almost quit Weight Watchers yesterday. Went to the quit page online, read over the conditions...and almost quit.
But I didn't. I thought I would make up my mind AFTER weigh in.
I weighed in, the first time in 3 weeks (1st week missed i went for a run, 2nd week missed my car broke down...so only one was by choice). Last weigh in I gained 700g, this week 400g. So over about 6 weeks i have gained 1.1kg.
That isn't bad considering I have eaten chocolate bullets like they are going out of fashion! I have eaten, had drinks, not weighed food, not portion controlled, not tracked, not cared.
Since moving I have not done my Step Into Life training, so I am just doing my own thing...which generally I do...but I don't push myself as much as I do with a group, or a trainer.
So eating more, training with less intensity (not that it is easy, but it isn't as hard as it was!).
So why quit?
I will do EITHER WW or a training thing. Husband has won and I need to make the choice. When weight watchers isn't working...what is the point in doing that? It is a waste of money. I miss training with people. I want to train with people. I want to be pushed again. So it makes sense to spend money on training. Afterall, I know what food to eat, I can track etc without paying for it, can't i??!
But I didn't quit. I am giving myself one more month.
I am not losing weight because I am not tracking. not caring. It isn't that I am not trying...I am still making good choices over bad ones when I choose to...but i am not weighing portion sizes, I am not tracking. Enough said I guess. How can I lose weight when I am not calculating my energy in vs energy out?
So my thing this month.
Simple
FOLLOW THE PROGRAM.
I have 2.1kg to get to goal. 5 weeks to do it. If I follow the program, and I mean FOLLOW IT and I still can't get to goal, then I will quit and focus on my exercise. But I MUST follow the program. If i don't follow the program, I will still quit as there is NO point in continuing the program if I am not going to do it!
If I DO get to goal, I will not quit, I will maintain for 6 weeks and get my lifetime membership...then it will be free anyway and I can then join my training group.
I currently weigh 79.1kg.
2.1kg to go.
Bring on 77kg.
I CAN DO IT!
You can do it! I have the same weight to lose as you lets get accountable!!!!
ReplyDeleteA reminder you still need to weigh in once a month as a lifetime member.