Tuesday, March 8, 2011

1kg down :)

Well, after doubting all my hard work, I had a great 1kg loss at weigh in today! Very happy with it!
And it meant I went out to Hillary's Boat harbour and tried on loads of bathers and bought a tankini. It is brown and yellow and gold, very bumble bee-ish, with brown bottoms. Has a halther neck, and whilst a little sexy around the bust, still should hold me in for the rides at waterbom park!

I was also a little naughty. I had lunch with a friend, had seafood platter to share, arancini balls and lamb salad (all tapas like food) as well as two sparklings. Then went to this chocolate place...yes totally asking for trouble...for coffee...and cake. What cake did I choose (to share of course!)...the one that said "Big Fat Chocolate Cake"...served with a tub of melted milk chocolate. Oh was it unbelievably delicious! Couldn't have eaten it by myself! Way too decadent!

Had a salmon, prawn and chilli mussel salad tonight, something light...but still stuffed from lunch so really didn't need to eat at all! Took dog for a walk, but not enough exercise!

I have to work hard over the next few days just to work off today! I want another loss next week. 2 weeks in a row would be GREAT! And every loss now, no matter how big or small, I am rewarding myself. Now I just have to think of next weeks reward...
A book to take to Bali with me. Now what book?????

2 comments:

  1. I hear that Water for Elephants is a great book and with the movie set to be released soon, it sounds like good timing.

    Congrats on your 1kilo loss, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of that book...will look into it. thank you for the idea!

    ReplyDelete