No wonder I am feeling fat...I am eating. Eating a lot. Eating junk. Eating chocolate. One day last week I ate a whole block of chocolate. Not a bar, a whole block. Why?
I so wish I knew the answer to that!
I have to get my mouth back into gear! :)
I am getting my arse into gear, so now it is my mouths turn!
Why am I doing this to myself?
All my jeans are showing a terrible muffin top. I just got a pair of jeans from EBAY in a size and brand I KNOW fit me, and they don't...
Come on girl...get back on track. Period is over now, bloating is gone. What is my excuse now?
FOOD and UNENTHUSIASM.
Going for a run tonight and having tofu stirfry tonight. I am not waiting until tomorrow to get my mouth and butt into gear, it starts TODAY!
Hi Kylie,
ReplyDeleteGreat to see you are still around - how is everything going? Are you still winning the fight?
Hope to hear your news soon!
Andrea
So lovely to see a comment from you and see your update...
ReplyDelete