Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Off TRACK big time

Wow! How off track am I?!
May was my last post...so now basically in September!

I am now weighing...well on my scales 88.6. At the gym i just joined I am 86.8. I prefer their scales!!!

What have I been doing? Eating. I drink maybe 3 times a week, only 2 glasses of red...but it all adds up.

I have been exercising. Bootcamp (well, outdoor circuit) and boxing. I love boxing. i have nearly thrown up a few times, it is so hard! I do the beginners class, and i struggle!

Unfortunately, boxing is just too far away. So I joined a gym that is a lot closer.

At the gym I will be doing Kimax (boxing circuit) twice a week, combat once and another one. I might interchange kimax one time with a spin class.

I also had an assessment by Bec, a trainer. She has encouraged me to pull out all my weight watchers material and start using the recipes for planning each week, and tracking. Well, even a PT agrees with WW. It isn't that I don't agree with them...weight watchers is fantastic. I just lost my weigh. it was too hard!

But you know what...being fat is too hard. So I would prefer to work hard at being slender and fit, then giving up.

So starting over. Steps to starting over:
1. joined gym. Been to assessment, 30 minute run on treadmill and combat class already.

2.Started over on Sunday with the city to surf. Struggled up the hills, could only walk as my knees (left in particular) was just dead.
Considering that, i ran the 12km in 1:29:10 so very pleased.

3. Started tracking today.

4. Told hubby to hide all chips etc, put them up high and out of sight and DON'T bring them out in front of me!.

5. will plan meals for rest of week this afternoon.

So Doing It TAKE 2 has STARTED! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment