Well, I planned all evening meals, up to Thursday this week coming. And I have stuck to it, except changing steak to fish last night.
So really pleased that I have stuck to it.
Hubby has hidden all the chips, and he isn't bringing them out when I am around. He also hid the smarties he bought (why must he buy them???) so I CANNOT attack them!
I went to the casino on Friday night for a retirement. I never go out like that, and stuck to my guns. I planned to have 2 glasses of wine only, and that is exactly what I had. They were spaced out a lot too. I also didn't over eat at the buffet for dinner. I stayed away from all the breads and just had one small baked potato and hardly a serve of pasta (maybe two tablespoons worth!) then everything else i had was pretty healthy, and portioned as much as i could! (except for the icecream... but it is an indulgence I don't normally have...and I had my 49 points to spare!)
I also had 2 glasses of wine last night, They were also spaced out a lot, one with dinner at 6:30 which took about an hour to drink and one at about 9:30.
Had a breakfast buffet thing this morning, lucky it wasn't very nice so I didn't over indulge, but was still full at lunch time, just had something light. Having squid and salad tonight...planned that to make up for the indulgence at breaky. Haven't even needed a snack in between meals, so that is a good feeling!
Went to bootcamp yesterday morning. I am glad I have given it up, only 3 more left. It isn't that I don't like it, I do, and I like the people...It really doesn't push me THAT much. It is not a proper bootcamp, it is outdoor circuit work. It isn't easy, but it doesn't push me as hard as what Step Into Life used too. And it doesn't encourage me to do anything extra or watch what I eat. Whereas with Step Into Life, if I ate bad, I felt it. I needed to run outside of my class, or I wouldn't cope...and I wanted to! Now it is a bit lack lustre!
Joining the gym is a huge change for me. I haven't been back since Tuesday, but I knew I wouldn't be.
I am going tomorrow morning...Daughter is in creche there for 2 hours...I am planning on settling her in (as she has never been before), go and do a little bit on the cardio, do a kimax class (boxing circuit) then a little bit more of cardio or maybe even do somethings on the fitball.
Tuesday I will go in for another class, Power, which is a cardio/pump class I think, and I also have a session with the trainer for her to set up a weights plan for me.
I am also going to go tuesday night for combat, which works out well having a weights class and a cardio class in the one day.
Another thing that is making a difference, is I am really focusing on water. I probably drink one glass, sometimes none, in a day, especially in winter. And this week I have made a huge effort to get to the 2litres. Not always getting exactly 2L but certainly more then 1 glass! So huge improvement there...also going to the toilet lots so must be flushing the system out well! :-P
Already today, when I was getting dressed this morning, I noticed that my stomach was looking and feeling better. I have felt it to be quite bloated lately. well since I started putting on the weight, so since march. And now it is not so much! I haven't weighed myself, will wait for maybe two weeks before I do that. I really want to focus on just how I feel. The trainer wants me to do that too, look at my body and how I look and feel in clothes, not so much my weight.
So all going well. I really want to get back to being healthier. I have noticed my skin isn't as good, and I have some chaffing when I wear a skirt/dress, whereas I didn't have that during summer. I am also worried that maybe the extra weight is what is making my knees hurt when I run. So lose the weight and hopefully I will either eliminate the pain, or eliminate one possible cause and then I know it is something else!
Doing it again to feel better, look better and be better!
No comments:
Post a Comment