Monday, September 12, 2011

bad week

So after a good first week, second week was no good.
Didn't help being sick. Daughter being sick. So much happening with house, work issues, lots of things...but all the food issues could have been dealt with if I could exercise...but at the moment breathing is a slight issue for me...so no exercise...AT ALL.
I'm already exhausted, needed a nap at 10:30 this morning...my daughter heard me breathing (or lack of) and shoved the spacer on my face and puffed ventolin into me, and I barely recognised she was doing it...and this is without any drugs for this stupid flu. So what would exercise do to me? EXHAUSTION PLUS!!!!

Back to the ventolin thing...the worst of it...i am allergic to ventolin. So now I am suffering with a headache...i can feel the wrinkles in my forehead setting in as it struggles with the pain. the last time i had a ventolin headache was about 15 years ago and it lasted a week...I so hope it will disappear before then. Before my dr and I worked out the cause of my headaches, i was booked in for catscans...it was the last minute and i clicked that they occurred everytime I took ventolin. Apparently I am a 1:1000000 sufferer...and everyone tells me that it is better to have a headache then to not breathe. Well...for those who don't have headaches like this, i can see your point...but when I can manage my asthma incredibly well, and the last time I had an attack was about 20 years ago and the last time I got truly wheezy was probably 7 years ago...I would rather suffer with a bit of wheeziness then have a headache...it is so not worth this!
Thankfully I normally take other stuff, but since losing my weight I have not needed to use it, well barely.

So I must look at this week, and realise that yes it was one week. tomorrow, I am back on track, watching my food intake knowing i cannot exercise, but not suffering asthma is just one of the benefits for keeping the weight off and losing more weight.

Now to let my gorgeous 3 year old know the dangers of sharing medication! Drug education starts young!

1 comment:

  1. I hope your headache disappears. I too need to get back on track and um track - which I am normally great about doing.

    ReplyDelete