Sunday, September 19, 2010

a big gain coming up

well, after an ok week, I am heading for quite a big gain tomorrow at weigh in. I will be an 80s girl again.
Why?
I don't know.
All I can really put it down to is being sick and under eating. Monday night I was incredibly sick and vomiting during the night. Tuesday was dead tired and had a churning cramping stomach. Ate about 7 points for the day. Wednesday I think I ate 18 points. I am on 22 points.
thursday I was pretty much back to normal and did some exercise.
Friday, Sat and today I have gone over points, and I have also exercised. I have not gone over excessively, but I was trying to make up for Tuesday's lack of points.

My body didn't like it at all. It has pretty much been telling me for a while now that if I don't eat all my points, I can't save them. It doesn't like it.

So a big gain this week, 1kg plus.

Next week is a public holiday so no weigh in. I will have 2 weeks to get it off! I also have all my bonus exercise classes, and holidays next week.

I am planning on going to a class wed night, thursday night and my normal sat class, with the power flex (yoga) afterwards.
Then, the first week of holidays, the plan is to go to monday session, tues and wed morning sessions, Sat double class again. I might even do a tues or wed evening session as it is toning, whereas the morning is cardio.
the week after will be very similar.

Crossing fingers I can get rid of the big gain!

Netball grand final tomorrow night too. Will be a good game! We were equal 1st on the ladder, with the team we are playing tomorrow night. We have won twice and lost twice to them during the regular season. I think we won last time, but really can't remember. It will be tight! Hopefully I can pull off a winning performance again, the soreness on Tuesday will be worth every bit of it!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment