Monday, September 20, 2010

not quite an 80s girl

Well, I had a 900g GAIN! OUCH! Not quite into the 80s again though. 79.9kg. PHEW I stayed under!
That is one good thing!
The only real thing I can put it down to, is not eating my points due to illness. Well, if that is all it is, I know I will be in for a couple of good weeks (no weigh in next week due to public holiday!).

Onto other news.
Grand final for netball tonight.
We lost :( 25 to 9. Not even double figures.
We played like crap. But you know, we were made to play like crap. The other team played so well, they didn't let us into the game at all. They deserved to flog us!

Runner ups got an engraved wine glass, so that was cool.

But on a good note for the night. I got a REAL surprise!

I WON FAIREST AND BEST FOR THE SEASON!
19 votes! I was blown away! So I have my trophy all ready to take to school tomorrow. The kids always brag about their achievements...my turn now!

the other thing I did, one of our players asked me to take in some before shots, because she can't remember what I looked like big.
I took in 2009 school photos, 2010 school photos which were taken beginning of term 2.
the difference is amazing!
I only have one chin now. my cheeks are smaller, you can see my eyes more. Even from the second photo to now, I have a lot more bone structure around my collar bone.
And the thighs...2009 - legs met up just before my knees...that is when you could see a gap.
2010 - legs met up half way up leg.
Now - legs meet up right up the top, and I even have a small gap above that flabby bit.
And a huge difference in my waist and boobs. My boobs no longer cover my whole body. and I have shape!

I will try to scan some on. but will be awhile!

Now, to enjoy my trophy!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Sorry about the gain. I know it is weird when we don't eat enough points, it is just as bad as eating too much. NO doubt you will lose it next week. Martine

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are bubbling over with positive thoughts lately. I love reading them. Congrats on trophy/award. That's awesome. Can't wait to see those photos...

    ReplyDelete