Wednesday, September 8, 2010

a new decade

VERY proud to announce that with a 1.1kg loss, I am now at 79.5kg, making me a 70s girl! whoop whoop! :)

I pulled out a skirt yesterday. I purchased it when I was 19 or 20 from a clothing party. they didn't have the size to try on, so i guessed i would be a 14. I wasn't. I have kept it all this time, hoping one day I could wear this gorgeous size 14 skirt. At that time it was THE most expensive clothing item I had purchased. So I didn't want to throw it out.

Yesterday, the tags came off.
I wore it to work.
It looked great!
i believe, when I kept looking at myself in the mirror, I looked sexy!
It showed off my figure, my flat stomach, my legs...I couldn't get enough! LOL

WOW! I am looking and feeling great!

2.5kg to goal!
Bring it! :)

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! Don't you love wearing something that you bought that never fitted! Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sen-SA-tional! Go you good thing, god you deserve it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all so much! I will try to get used to the term inspirational! And yes, I hope EVERY ONE takes heed...GET MATCHING UNDERWEAR! Very important! Deb, YOU WILL get to goal. By joining an exercise group, you will tighten and tone (and you also learn to suck it all in! LOL) and meet some great people who make you feel a million bucks!
    I think now I need to go to parties (alone) more often! Amazing the way you feel afterwards! And you know what...he might not say it very often, but I am sure, when I get changed at night, even my hubby sneaks a perve! But don't tell him I know!

    ReplyDelete