Tuesday, September 14, 2010

PHOTOS of the party!

Just thought I would add some photos from the party. Thank you to everyone for your comments on my last VERY LONG post! It truly is a wonderful feeling to be this happy. I know everyone will get to feel this way...we are a determined bunch on here! :)
Me, in purple, receiving my
"Look Who's A Hot Mama Now" award
From (L-R) trainers Mel, Cherie-Anne + Jason



A quick change swap and a VERY HAPPY Kylie to win a months free training!
The changers!!!

I am sure you can tell it was a great night, fun had by all of us! The guy in the black and white dress, is 65 years old, his daughter was there and was absolutely mortified (she is 17)  but he is the fittest guy for any age! He just goes for it in every session, a regular at kick boxing and flogs me in the running! Age has no barriers!

2 comments:

  1. Look at you! You amazing thing xxxx I can't help but smile at your winner's photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos make me laugh. I love it!

    ReplyDelete