I looked at my training journal and old WW journal and had a few eye opening moments!
-I am not tracking 100% everything that enters my mouth.
-I am not goal setting
-I am not blogging as often
-I am not posting as often
-I am not writing down all my exercise
-I am not exercising as often
-I am not wearing my pedometer
-I am not acknowledging my moods when i snack/exercise etc
-I have been stressed and moodier and patience is zilch! especially with DD.
-I am just settling at the moment. I am not trying.
I lost 500g last week. That is great, don't get me wrong. But you know what...what would it be if I did all of the above?
I know that I wold not be stressed/moody and I wouldn't yell at my DD over the little things she does!
I am on holidays and I am stressed? WHY? Because I let go of my most important thing...ME.
I stopped caring about ME.
So what have I done to change this?
-I am waiting for a journal from WW but in the meantime, I am tracking online, which i don't like, but it is better then nothing.
-I have my pedometer on!
-I am using the treadmill that we have had for years and I haven't touched in over a year. I like running outdoors. It is too cold and more importantly too dark to go outdoors. So instead of making excuses...I am using it!
-The past 2 days I have been happier and relaxed...so acknowledging my moods! And not snacking...not needed!
-I have posted on WW more. The spring into spring challenge is helping me stay focused!
-I have written in detail my exercise.
-I measured on Monday, but results weren't great. But they were what I needed to get the exercise up!
-I set a goal for 2 treadmill sessions a week. I have been on the treadmill 3x this week!
-No more excuses!
I bought an expensive pair of shoes to help my sore knee/Achilles...and OMG are they making a difference! So now when I run, I have no knee/achilles pain. I can run pain free! So now I can build up my fitness level again!
I can and will go on the treadmill when it is too dark to go outdoors.
I have signed up for the 12km City to Surf so I MUST TRAIN!
My main goals this week:
*treadmill twice a week (DONE)
*Track everything
*Wear my Pedometer
Simple things to do...but so achievable and what a difference it will make! I am aiming for a 1kg loss this week. I can do this! The refocus will get me there! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment