Hi everyone
I have tried to reply to a few people in their blogs and for whatever reason...i can't. It just freezes on me and i can't make any personal messages.
Deb, when are you in perth? would love to catch up with you if you have a free moment! You have been so supportive in blogging world, and really helped me along, would love to meet you in person! :)
Everyone is doing so well, not giving up despite the many things that life throws at them!
Keep up the good work everyone! :)
Arrrgghh!! Can't reply. I keep losing what I've written. Will try sending this... then write again
ReplyDeleteOK, now that I've proven that your blog is working, I'll try replying again.
ReplyDeleteWould love to catch up over a skinny cappuccino!! It would be amazing to meet you in real life.
Arrive in Perth afternoon of July 22. Staying in Hay St for the weekend, then pottering off to Margaret River area for a few nights, and coming back to Perth for the following weekend. We fly home on Aug 1.
I'd love to meet up with other bloggers too! It would be great to see Deb! She comes across as such a positive person!
ReplyDeleteI won't be in WA until the end of October so I've missed my chance to see her!
Best wishes - Gae oxoxo
Deb I looked for a section on your blog for a private message, maybe you can find it on my blog?? Send me a private message so we can contact via email and pass on private info that way! :)
ReplyDeleteGae when you come over to Perth be sure to come visit me! :)
Margaret River was warmer then Perth! couldn't believe it! could walk around in a t-shirt! LOVELY!
I've tried and tried to reply to this but it keeps on disappearing. Trying on a different computer now.
ReplyDeleteHave added my email to my profile on my blog. Can you find it, use it to email me, then I'll probably remove it again.