Thursday, July 15, 2010

I feel sexy!

Well, I got up this morning, ready to take DD to Oma's. What to wear???
Running clothes, then I will go for a run.
Hmmm...but i want to go to the shops and don't want to look like that. I used to always wear trackies to cover up and looked frumpy...i want to look nice! :)

So I put on my new dress...did I mention I got some new clothes?
I went to Jeans West on Tuesday and saw this gorgeous black dress from $69.95 to $22.50. I had to try it on, size 14...size 12 PERFECT! So of course I bought it, and I am wearing it now. If I do say so myself, I look DAMN sexy! I tried to take some pics on my phone...but they didn't work out.

I don't really remember wearing sexy clothes, or feeling sexy. But today, I do.

so what am I doing with my sexiness?
I just invited my husband out for lunch. And Mr Scrooge, said yes! So I am having a hot date with my husband! For an hour! :)

I also got a dress from a party plan "Veducci" ordered quite a few months ago. Very expensive and PURPLE! I always wear black...so PURPLE! WOW! It arrived yesterday and I tried it on...WOW! Again SEXY!
I have decided that I will wear that on the day I achieve goal. It is very flattering to bust and stomach. It is just gorgeous! I will also wear it to DHs graduation...on the 28th August...

So as of today, i am setting a time for when I would like to be at goal. 28th August. I have 5.1kg to go...it will be tough...but I think at this point in time...setting a goal like that, is probably quite helpful. It will really help me focus, stay on track and push myself.

I love feeling sexy...and I can only get sexier! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed. We'd all like to feel sexy, so I'm delighted for you that you've got there!
    I tried to reply to you last week re meeting in Perth, but the computer was not behaving. I've love to meet you! Email me on debianwoodfield@yahoo.com
    and we'll sort something out. Arrive on 22nd, leave on Aug 1

    ReplyDelete