Because I met DEB today! and her husband Ian!
As soon as she was walking towards me, I knew who it was...she looks just like the thin pictures on her blog...and she looks GREAT!
My DD decided to be a little terror...I think Deb now knows that my running has been spurred on by chasing her around the shops...but Deb was soooo patient with her!
It was so great to meet, have skinny coffees, talk teaching, and have a chat about whatever! All the time, Ian went shopping! Lucky Deb having a hubby that loves to shop! Deb is so wonderful, very positive person and very supportive...certainly knows what she is doing in terms of weight loss! A positive approach to life really! :) I hope some her rubs off on me!
I am so grateful that you gave up some of your holiday time to meet Deb! It was lovely meeting and I hope you have a wonderful time in Perth and love Margaret River as much as I do!
And good news...Ian took a photo of us together, to an update photo will be on Debs blog soon, and a catch up photo too! Thank you Ian!
So everyone can be jealous because I had a great arvo meeting Deb, and couldn't ask for a better WW/Blogging friend! Although I know all of us are wonderful! :)
I AM JEALOUS!
ReplyDeleteMe too!
ReplyDeleteMe too! I'm jealous as hell! Still I so very pleased that you had the opportunity to meet up! I have so far meet up with 5 fellow WW'ers that I've met via the message boards!
ReplyDeleteNext week I'm planning to meet up with another 5 as I travel north in my little motorhome!
Please take a look at this website where they say that it's SUGAR that's causing us to be overweight - not fat at all!
www.sweetpoison.com.au
Have a great day! Gae oxoxo
Me three! But geez I have a big smile on my face for you guys! Can't wait to see the photo!
ReplyDelete