Monday, June 28, 2010

25.1kg lighter!

Well it is official!

I have now lost 25.1kg, thanks to my 1.2kg loss today! 25kg GONE!

My leader wants me to go for slimmer of the year. Is desperate for me to go. But i gave her the sad news that I still had around about 6kg to go to goal and next month you have to be at goal. She asked me my weight and I said around 83kg (it was before weigh in).
She just looked at me and said "No, you are much lighter then that, you would be in the 70s now, very close to goal!"
WOW! Unfortunately wrong...but nice to hear that someone who is obviously very aware of size thinks that i am actually thin!
I felt really quite pleased after that!
Then I weighed in, lost my 1.2kg which has brought me down to 82.6kg. WOW! I wore my size 12 running pants, so I think that helped. I felt good wearing them, and the scales knew it! Having the positive vibe going through my feet to the weighing thingy...always a good thing!

Unfortunately I couldn't stay for the meeting to collect my star as I had netball. Our whole team had an absolutely crap night, and we lost to a team with only 6 players, by about 15 goals! Very sad!
And worse...my shoulder went again. I am supposed to be doing work now, planning those all important lessons for tomorrow. But alas, my shoulder is so sore all I want to do is whinge about it being so sore! The pain is even going down my arm and into my thumb! Lucky you only use your thumb for the space bar, or I would be buggered!

But anyway, absolutely over the moon with my loss...now to maintain it for this week, and maybe a small loss? I am off to Augusta this weekend, where my parents are. It will be hard, because there are also wineries. And i like to have a drink with my parents! But will really have to show self control.

And to add to my fitness achievements from Saturday...here are a few more achievements.

1. I have dropped 2 bra sizes in back and cup!
2. I fit into size 12, but I am a 14. Not bad for a tight size 20 in November 2009!
3. My students think I am "normal" when discussing body and weight. (We are studying that in Health)
4. I am well and truly away from the obese BMI. Happily sitting in the overweight category!
5. My DH actually seems attracted to my body.
6. When my DD wants to have see saws on my leg...i can actually do it, without getting puffed or my legs hurting, or the inner thighs rubbing too much!
7. I am confident to wear a dress! And I look good in it!
8. I am fitter then my dog!
9. People who haven't seen me in awhile have taken a triple look to see if it is actually me!
10. I look younger. I feel younger...my body is younger!
11. When I hang my knickers out on the line, they only take up a REALLY small part of the line, not the whole length! :)
12. Clothes are now cheaper because I don't have to pay for the excessive amount of material required to cover the excessive amount fat that was on my body, which only excessively expensive and "exclusive" (and highly embarrassing to be in there) shops carry.
13. I don't feel like the FAT MUM at the park, library, play centre!
14. On our 4 seater couch, I now only take up 1/2 of one seat...not taking up 1 1/2!
15. I am happy!

Do I need to go on?!!!

5 comments:

  1. Your positivity is OOZING out of you! And so it should. That's an awesome list of achievements. #5 is good news! I laughed out loud at #11.
    Can we have an update photo??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glorious, just glorious. Especially number 15.

    Photos please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOHOO!!!! What a milestone!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man you rock!!! Freaking inspring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for your comment on my blog :o)
    You are doing brilliantly as well.

    ReplyDelete