Thursday, April 15, 2010

another month at least

GRRRR!
Results came back today and I am borderline with TSH or THS levels (i am confused now), although thyroxin is low.
So until my TSH levels change, I have to wait it out.
My Dr strongly suspects this condition of Hasimotos or whatever it was...but the levels have to be high or low enough (can't even remember that!) to be able to do anything about it.
So I must wait and wait and wait. He initially said 3 months before more tests, but changed it to 1 month.

My god, how do i focus? how do i stay awake for work? how do i have energy for exercise? How do I be a good mum? How do I chase her around? how do i get my marking done? how do i use my time effectively instead of wasting the day away with nanna naps? how do i do my fun runs i so desperately want to do?
How do I live my life? how many things do i need to give up until the tests finally say yes...i do have it?

It is sooo annoying! So I asked the dr what I do about this tiredness and the headaches, dizziness etc. his sorry reply (i mean, he was sorry...not a sorry excuse!) was that unfortunately at this point, I have to deal with them. Do everything until comfortable and stop when not. So seriously, I am uncomfortable now. I have got my lunch and DDs lunch done, eaten, she is playing with toys...and I am buggered. I am uncomfortable. But I can't just stop?! Popcorn is all over the floor, and needs to be vacuumed. We are going to my parents house this arvo and need to finish packing then load the car. most of the clothes and toys are done...but there is still more to go. if i wait until husband arrives home from work, we wont leave until 5pm which means 9pm arrival. so i can't just stop. DD needs someone to play with. i can't just stop!

Very very frustrated. I HATE THIS!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've got huge amounts going on! Can you take some leave from work? Might give you a chance to catch your breath for a bit! Love Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad thing Andrea...I have just finished 2 weeks holiday!
    And nope, no leave able to take. DH is a jerk with money...so there is NOWAY I could do without 2 days a week! Even if it was only an extra week.

    It isn't really that much going on...it is just life and my job! But add it all up and add on this condition...and it just gets on top of you!

    Time off will just make it worse probably...more to do later!!!

    ReplyDelete