Friday, April 23, 2010

No weigh in week...but...

Well, due to the ANZAC Long weekend, Monday's weigh in isn't on. Normally I go to another venue on Tuesday, but i have an injury and sports seminar to go to on tuesday. I was hoping to weigh in at my friend's house on monday after a fitness test, but she isn't sure she is going to do the test.

So the girl without scales was stuck and was about to resign to the fact I would have no weigh in this week.

But, after kickboxing, my friend said to weigh in.
So 2 days early, and morning, not the afternoon.

So an unofficial weigh in, but I will be counting it for here and for WW online (but not in my WI book) is 86.8!

That is a 1.9kg loss!
That takes my total loss to 20.9kg! Woohoo!

Which means I do need to put photos up!
When i find the battery recharger that my husband has put somewhere, where only he knows, but has forgotten where and will look for it.

But I get my 20kg loss, and then some!

YAY, YAY, YAY!

On other news, kickboxing today...I survived! I had a partner who was new to the class, and she was certainly not as fit as the other 2 partners I have been with. She could only walk, and was slower to get the bag off and start the runs. Which slowed me down a lot. Although I did run the shuttles, we are supposed to stay with our partners and work as a team. But I am not going to walk if i can run. That is pretty much accepted from everyone. But because I had this lady, I wasn't pushed...which normally I would whinge about, but for now, I think it was perfect. I went at MY pace. Nobody else's. I probably went slower then my normal pace, but considering my thyroid issues, I think I needed to take it easier. In saying that, I still got my heart rate up to 85%. So I was working hard!
Working hard with no dizziness, no wobbly legs, arms or anything, no headache, no fainting, no absolutely I cannot go on or i will throw up.
I did it, I finished it all, and I felt good afterwards.

Then, even better...my parents said to go buy my DD a trampoline. So off we went today to get her a trampoline. She is just sooo excited. DH and I are putting it together, he chucks it because that is what he does when he can't do things. I told him off for throwing things because he will break something...I think a lot of men are like this...my dad is a classic, the throwing and the swearing to go with it!
So while he has his tanty inside, i read the instructions thoroughly, slowly, without the pressure of him going ahead and doing things without the help of the instructions.

Well, I built the trampoline! I did it. I read the instructions, I built the trampoline. Now I just have to put the enclosure poles and net up. I do need his help on that unfortunately (it even says 2 people in the instructions), but it isn't hard!

So I am 2 kg lighter (0.39 away from being overweight and not obese!), I survived kickboxing for the first time in weeks and I can read instructions and build a trampoline!

I am on fire today! :)

What is next????

3 comments:

  1. And I registered for the MOTHERS DAY CLASSIC 7km run! :) but that was a few days ago now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goddess, I LOVE LOVE LOVE posts like these. WELL DONE WELL DONE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are on fire girl!! I'm so glad to have the real you back here. I love your attitude. The husband tanty thing happens here too. And then it pisses him off when I read the instructions and quietly get on with it. He's learned to accept it after 26 years!!
    Keep kicking that thyroid issue out of your way...
    Deb

    ReplyDelete