I had a 900g loss tonight! That is 3 losses in 3 weeks! YAY! Back on track!
I am now 83.6! How exciting. I am really really close to 25kg loss (another 900g) and so so close to the 70s!
At netball, we got new shirts. I actually had the confidence to take my old top off and put the new one on, in front of whoever! I did have my sports bra and a crop top on...but still, i wasn't ashamed of showing off, or feeling like I need to hide, my tummy!
My aunty plays, and she came up to me and said she hadn't seen someone with such a flat stomach!
WOW!
I have a secret on the flat stomach though...It is all tucked in the knickers! :-P
Even at fitball on Saturday (skipped on my kickboxing), when i was doing crunches, I couldn't believe how flat my stomach looked, even during the crunch! And I think you can actually see the makings of a 6 pack.
The keg is gone everybody!!!
Now to get it looking that good when I am naked!
So 6.6kg to go until goal...I am getting there! I am doing it! :)
Only 6.6kg till goal?? That's fantastic!!! You can do that, and with style, knowing you. Amazing to be that close.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure I have a 6 pack too - but it's still in the Esky LOL!!! I'm just watching Biggest Loser Oz, Series 1 on Youtube. (I know, I know - it's OLD!!) But you should feel strong, just like they did as they were leaving the house after the final elimination. Go you!!!
Hey six pack, that is very cool. I want pictures!
ReplyDeleteWow you are doing so well & so close to goal! I hope you get that 25kg's this week.
ReplyDelete