Had my weigh in tonight at different venue.
I lost...300g...so the exercise that i have done over the past few days certainly worked on those ferrero rocheres. I actually thought I would get 500g...but hey...i ate 50 of those things (75 points worth) in one week! I did earn about 80 bonus points for the week, so I don't think a gain was deserved...so when I think about it...300g is great!
Takes me up to a total of 23.2kg lost in 30 weeks.
Wow! I am doing this!
I have 7.5kg to go until WW goal!
WOW! This is happening!
And yep...will not let anything stop me. Thyroid problems can be beaten...as frustrating as it might be, I can do stuff that wont send me into a spin! Sore knees/Achilles...I can still walk! Nothing will stop me! :)
Food wise...how great is the slow cooker for some lean meat, vegetables, vegetables, vegetables and some spices. hmmmm yummo! And very few points and warms up the body, just what is needed on these cold nights!
I am now off to do reports. 7.30 to 6 day today, followed by WI then home to say goodnight to DD and back to report writing. Man I hate this time of year. Only one worse time...about week 7 of term 4...when reports rear their ugly head...AGAIN!
Love my job, just not this part of it! :)
After a mammouth choccy inhale, that is not bad!
ReplyDeleteAwesome work! And great to see you so full of confidence!
ReplyDelete