Monday, June 7, 2010

whoa! I am FIT! :)

First up...NO Weigh In today as public holiday. Am heading out tomorrow night to another meeting so will post new results tomorrow night.

So now...why am I fit?
Because....
Saturday I did kickboxing. I did think I was going to die, because of my damn thyroid kicking in...or not kicking in! I got really dizzy.
So to make up for that, i went jogging with the dog on Sat evening.  Dog almost died though!

then yesterday I did some jogging and walking around the usual lake. I had to walk because while I could have continued, my knee absolutely killed. I am not sure what is going on there...and it is the one that didn't have the operation! I am thinking my shoes are shite and I probably need some good ones! that will take awhile to get though!
Anyway, I also did some sit ups/pushups/tricep dips. squats/step ups...blah blah blah...and I powered through them all.

Then in the afternoon I took the dog for a walk.
then this morning I went back to the lake and did 6 laps of it, just walking. 1.6km each lap...you do the maths! Again, I took the dog...again he nearly died! So I feel like I did some strength training at the same time as I had to drag his 40kg butt around the lake for the last 2 laps!

then...oh the list goes on...
I had netball tonight. i played GA for the first half, ran ran ran...then Centre for the second half. The girl I played on was huffing and puffing the whole quarter, and I wasn't! She then went elsewhere for the last quarter, and I kept going...still not stuffed!
I was then asked to play a second game...so I did! I only played WD but the team i filled in for only had 6 players, so had to do a lot of running to make up for being short.

AND I still played well! both games I got the votes for fairest and best! OMG!
Skinny Kylie (I still love the sound of that!) is FIT! Fit I tell you...FIT!!!

I feel so good!
hopefully done enough to work of the ferreros! I am sure I have! This morning my waist line was 89.5cm (it isn't there now, but i did eat not so long ago!).

Now I must rest...sore heal/achilles (really not sure what is going on there but it has been about 4 weeks now) and my body is just tired. Exercise does that to you!

But I  need to organise my maths lesson for tomorrow.

Hope everyone else is feeling as great as me! I am feeling so buzzed...so energetic. So WOW!!!
And still no battery recharger...I will get some skinny Kylie photos up soon!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, desparate for photos here. Loving that yu are feeling so energetic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a freak! Freakin' amazing that is- send some of your magic fitness powers over here please!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn woman - you are a machine!!I love that you don't sit down and give in to the thyroid problem. You deserve to be Skinny Kylie - you've earned that badge.

    ReplyDelete