Friday, June 25, 2010

AWOL

I went AWOL this week.
I gained 200g. It isn't a lot I know. But I was annoyed.
Every other gain, I have assessed it, and realised where I went wrong and decided I thoroughly deserved it and I should be grateful it was ONLY that much.
This is the lowest amount that I have gained, and I am more peeved then ever.
I did the program. I don't know what went wrong.
So I have been moody this week and not in the right space to blog.

But then today arrived.

After supervising I went to the shops. There was a hair straightening iron that was dirt cheap that I wanted and I never spend money on girlie stuff so thought stuff it, it is MINE!
Then I also picked up a waterproof jacket for running.
Then I also picked up a pair of size 12 running pants in the dry material a little tight but i wore them for a run this evening and they were comfy...just had a bit of a muffin top which my jacket will cover :)
I also picked up a knitted tunic dress.
I also picked up a pair of really cheap fake conversy style of shoes.

All of this: $90.

So now I am happy!

And I jumped on the scales and in the evening, about half an hour after I would normally weigh on a Monday, I was 1.5kg DOWN! I know it isn't going to last, but the loss will last. I will make sure of it!

So with some retail therapy (which is much cheaper then a psych!) I have got myself out of that mood and now I am happy!

I have a fitness test tomorrow. I have been thinking I wouldn't do it this week, I have got a really sore shoulder so don't know if i could do the weights. I haven't been running a lot so i don't think I can beat my time. I did really well in the sprints last time and KNOW i can't beat that. And with the dizziness etc, i haven't been doing kickboxing so I know I am just not going to improve.
So thought I wouldn't do it.
What a cop out that would be!
So what if I don't improve. Then I know I have to work hard to get back to where I was and more so! And for me to make excuses like that... "Ouch, my shoulder...oooh i feel dizzy"...PLEASE! Toughen up princess and do the damn fitness test!

So I am doing the fitness test tomorrow...and I will be proud of what I do, better or worse, because I am overcoming things that are uncontrollable for me, it may not be easy, but it is happening!
So results to be posted sometime on the weekend!

Hope everyone is well, staying warm (OMG it is soooo icy over here and my house is 5 degrees colder then outside!) and losing weight and staying fit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment