Friday, June 4, 2010

I have had another bad week. And yup...followed a good loss! Why am I doing it? My student teacher that I was supervising got me this massive tray of ferrerro rocheres...and all but 2 are gone, in 1 week. I started to have one a day, but then I just wanted them gone. so i started eating a few at a time...a few turned into a lot. and now i only have two left. but at least once they are gone, they are GONE! I don't like chocolate in my house. it does not belong in my house. dark chocolate is welcome, because I HATE it and I won't touch it. Any other chocolate, is not welcome!

I almost died at kickboxing today. well, maybe not quite died, but felt dizzy and horrid again. had to slow down. I thought my heart was about to jump out my mouth! I really took it down 10 notches, then once recovered, only went up 1 notch. Within 1 minute my heart rate went from 120 to 170. and i barely did anything to get it there! OMG this thyroid thing is really going to be the death of me! I hate it! I hate not being able to do the things that I know I am capable of and the things I really want to do. It used to be my weight stopping me...then I could do it all! Now, I am back to struggling, but not because I am fat...I am skinny Kylie after all ( *_* )!!!

even now, I have so much work to do, reports are due Friday, I haven't started. And once I am off here, I am napping. I am dead. I did have a busy morning with kickboxing, visiting "Great Oma" in her new nursing home, chasing DD at the park, then lunch at Siennas (shared a pizza and had the most amazing coffee (so had 2) and DD fed me her ilgelato choc chip icecream (YUMMMMMMM!))...but on my toes go go go...and now i need a nap.and i will or i just wont make it through the afternoon at all! How sad. Nanna Kylie is back!

Anyway, if you aren't already checking out all the amazing and inspiring blogs on here, here is one I suggest you follow. Not only because she is just like us...struggling with weight but doing everything in her power to put an end to that struggle (and being really successful!)...but she is also giving away some cool stuff! so check out Jess' blog...follow her and leave a comment! She doesn't bite! :)

http://jessisfound.blogspot.com/2010/06/giveaway.html

I don't have weigh in at the usual place on Monday. Will be going Tuesday instead to my alternative venue. Hope the extra day will give me a little extra time to work off the pizza, ilgelato and ferrerro rocheres...i might have to start exercising now and not stop until Tuesday night! LOL. Whatever it takes i say! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment