I was laying in bed last night, on my back. My hand was resting on the top of my leg, just to the side.
I could feel something I have NEVER felt before.
I had...
A HIP Bone!
OMG I have a hip bone!
It feels so good to have a hip bone, not a squishy podgy spot.
I remember when i had my knee operation, doing physio...the physio would prod and poke me to find a certain spot on my hip to be able to measure the angle for my leg and knee when it was straight or bent (all very technically stated then!) but he literally had to prod and poke because the fat just consumed his finger.
But now...you can feel it just by resting your hand there. No need to prod poke. it is just there.
Sorry if this sounded like a bit of a rude post to start with...but no...just me happy I have a hip bone!
I also discovered that i have ONE bum, I used to have a few! and that my one bum has quite a nice shape to it!
Oh how my body is changing!
I love it!!!
Lol that's great! I can't wait to have a bum that starts half way up my back!
ReplyDeleteLOL I can't wait to have a bum that enters the room WITH me instead of 5 mins after me. And hip bones?? What the hell are they?
ReplyDeleteGlad your hand made you smile in bed last night.....
sorry - couldn't resist a rude remark...
So happy for you!
I know what you mean! I remember how puzzled I was when I felt my ribs! I initially thought something was wrong with me!
ReplyDeleteI too have waddled around for many years with a HUGE derrier! It's so great to NOT feel it bouncing along as I walk anymore!
All the best as you continue your weight-loss journey! Gae oxoox