Every 2 months Step Into Life run a fitness test.
It is great as you can see your improvements on a regular basis.
So today was the fitness test.
June August
3km run 17mins:14secs 16:45
20m Shuttle runs (90secs) 16 17
Push ups (toe) 50 55
Sit ups 69 64 (what happened?)
Squats 5kg: 79 6kg: 76
Shoulder press 3kg: 89 4kg: 67
Plank 2:20 2:30
I did less in the squats and shoulder press, but I also went up in weight. I wasn't too far off either, so not complaining about those results at all!
So the only one I went down in: sit ups. I don't know how that happened, but i have noticed the past few times i have gone for a run, I have been a little sore in my lower abs, like the muscles from having a baby aren't holding up! Or maybe, I am more conscious of holding those abs when I run, whereas before they just "hung out"!
I am over the moon with my run of 16mins 45 secs. i think next time I might be moved up to the 4km run. I was the very first person in too. There is a 2km, 3km and 4km run. So i beat all the 2km people, and the rest of the 3km people! WOO HOO! Now, in saying that, I think there was only 1 2km person and it was his first session with Step Into Life! But there were probably about 6 in the 3km section. Not that it is a race against others, just against our own personal time...but that has NEVER happened to me before...me...FIRST! And I wanted under 17mins...and got there!
So very very happy!
Another happy note! Target has $20 jeans and since my others fall down, I thought I would go buy a new pair. Size 12!!! I cannot believe I have a pair of size 12 jeans. I have a little overhang of the belly rolls, but not a lot! I know target are bigger then levi's or other such brands, but still....size 12! I never used to wear jeans at all because I just looked horrid in them, at size 20!
So a happy weekend for me! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment