I know I have to stay positive, I will break the barrier, it is just sooooo frustrating! It really is bothering me. It doesn't stop me being proud of my achievements to date, and I look fit and healthy and little bit sexy (hehehe) so of course I am happy. And I know I am now a happy person. But I want that goal!
Jacob's Ladder.
(Same pic for those who didn't see it last time)
What can I say.IT IS HARD! REALLY HARD!
I walked the first one down and up. I jogged the second one down and half way up. OUCH! My legs were going to die.
I then walked the third and that was the hardest of all.
I had a goal of 5, and I continued to that magical number. Surprisingly, the 5th was the easiest. I was tempted to do a 6th, but it was late, and i knew if i did 6 this time, next time i was required to do 7!
What did I learn?
-That I am not as fit as I thought I was!
-That there are some really freaky people out there. OMG are they fit! They can run up and down up and down skipping 2 or 3 steps at a time...FREAKS!
-That my child is nowhere near as disciplined as others. there was a 3 year old "doing it" with her father, he was one of the freaky ones, and she did it slow and steady by herself. waited at the bottom for him and i couldnt stop thinking that my child would have ran...and not up and down the ladder, but AWAY! Thankfully the girl only did 1 and 1/2 laps, i would have been embarrassed to be beaten by a toddler!
-Good shoes are worth every cent!
-DOMS suck! Delayed Onset of Muscle Soreness. It happens 24 - 48 hours after exercise. So I woke up today with the tightest, sorest calf muscles. OUCH!
I also had a big shock yesterday! Jumped on scales, to see 85.1kg! OMG! just as i jolt my body with the ladder, and I have stuck to the plan the past few days, my weight goes up that much?! I just about cried.
This morning I had to see if I was still there, but back to 81.6kg. PHEW! How much can your body change???
And the reason...TTOM. Hit me this morning so had a lot of excess bloating the past 2 days. Thank goodness! I was scared! REALLY scared! to go up that much and stay there, i think that would have ended it for me!
Anyway, enough...I did Jacob's Ladder. Now for the 6x return! :)

You Go GIRL!! What an amazing achievement and so interesting the more you did the easier it got!! I find the more I do the slower I get!!.
ReplyDeleteThat is a huge fluctuation from one day to the next!! Great to see you got the right response the following day.