WOW! A huge thank you to Deb (diminishingdebbie.blogspot.com/) for sending me the photo of us together when she came to Perth.
This was only 2 weeks ago, and it was when I had lost 26.1kg - 4.6kg from goal.
I LOVE the photo! I have tried to post on your blog Deb, but of course, it STILL won't let me!
I just look at it, and I cannot believe it is me! I look at that compared with the one of me in Bali...and my boobs are shrinking which is a GREAT thing!! I have a strong jaw line, i have a lovely neck and collar bone. Even though I have sleeves on, you can see that my arms have reduced, particularly from the photo of my friend and I in 2008 when I weighed around 105kg.
What a difference! I actually think I look pretty. I think I look attractive!
Even my hair! To me, you can tell that I actually care and take pride in my appearance now. I do take the time to straighten my hair, put on make up and wear nice clothes (that I can now fit into of course!). But I really want to look nice because I FEEL nice!
This of course is wonderful! I don't know if seeing such a lovely photo of me is going to help me get over this mindset of being happy and comfortable at where I am!
On the strange side...I lost 1.1kg tonight. The exact amount I gained last week. I am normally never a week behind with my weight loss. If I eat crap, I pay for it that week. So last week I was great, and gain. This week I ate crap, and I lose. Go figure!
But...I am now weighing less then my aunty who I have always thought of as thin and my hot aunt! She has put on weight, and is going to a WW meeting on thursday to do something about it, but she doesn't look big! So I am skinnier then someone I have always admired! That is nice. And because I am only just smaller...I am hoping that maybe I will see this as a bit of a competition. I am a competitive person, and I do compare myself to others. I think we all do, whether we like to admit it or not! so having her at pretty much the same as me, may just motivate me to keep going...I don't like to be beaten after all! I know a lot of you will tut tut that attitude. But well, competition might work for me! It has in other aspects of my life, so why not with weight loss? We can push each other!
Once again, BIG thanks DEB for the awesome photo! Look how happy we both are! We are happy with ourselves!
You look AMAZING Kylie. So confident, so glowing. Slim and beautiful.
ReplyDeleteA wonderful photo, and testament to your hard work!
Looking fabulous girl!! Keep up the great work (*_*)
ReplyDeleteLook at you both! So happy and full of self-confidence in your new bodies!
ReplyDeleteKeep up the great work! Gae oxoxo
Great photo - you look sensational and glowingly happy!! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteHi Kylie, I had my photo taken several times while I was away and when I was reviewing them there was a photo of Henry who is my cousins 3 week old son and i said to my DH "who is that holding Henry" and as I said it I realised it was me!!! Like you I initially struggled to recognize this beautiful woman in the photo. What a great feeling!!
ReplyDelete