Monday, August 16, 2010

What Did That Jolt Do???

It made me lose weight, that is what it did!
Whoop Whoop!!!

I am back to share the news! And yes I lost that 200g I wanted to lose.
But that isn't all!

I lost
1.1kg

Whoop whoop!!! :)

I am obviously pretty happy! I haven't had a big loss like that in a long time. Well, I gained 1.1kg a few weeks ago and then lost that 1.1kg the following week, but I don't see that as a loss. It is just making up for lost ground! This is a true loss of 1kg. A genuine loss.

Finally broke the 81.6kg. I feel like i have been there and back so many times! With all the ups and downs over the past few months I think I worked out that in 10 weeks I have lost 2kg! That includes tonights loss! So a STS or gain would have really gutted me. But I wouldn't have given up. That is not me. Just would have come on here and whinged again!

I am now at 80.6kg. And, after netball and shower, i jumped on my scales just to make sure I wasn't dreaming...and it said 80.1kg...my scales are 400g heavier then WW scales...so does that make me 79.7??? LOL

I know I still have to lose next week again to really confirm the loss, but hopefully that barrier has been at least pushed aside, but prefer broken and I will lose at least 100g!

So what does this 1.1kg accomplish?
LOTS!


  • 25% of my body weight is gone! YAY!
  • I have 700g to lose to get into the 70s! YAY!
  • I have 3.6kg to get to goal! YAY!
  • I was chosen to play Centre tonight because I was the fastest! I was then moved to GA because I was the only who could lead off the centre pass! OK, that has nothing to do with weight loss, but while I am on a high...I will take that brag too!
  • A sense of relief, excitement to get closer to the 70s and a positive attitude. That is a hard one actually, because I am always positive in what I am doing and thinking. If I didn't think that what I was doing was going to help me lose weight, I wouldn't do it, so I do feel that my attitude is positive. But I was feeling deflated in the up down process of it all...but again, I need that over analysis of things to get my head right, or onto a new way of thinking. A change in thinking, that is what it has brought me!

but from that up and down plateau I now figure that I maintained that weight for about 2 months, so surely that means I can indeed maintain. So when I get to goal weight, yes it will be hard, but I know I can achieve! :)

So happy happy happy on my side of the world...hope everyone else is doing well and WI gives good, no GREAT results! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow - you are glowing through your blog like never before!! That's bloody fantastic!! Of course you're playing netball really well - cos you will grit your teeth and give it all you've got, just like you did this week to get a weight loss. Are you going to do Jacob's Ladder again this week?
    1.1kg at this stage is a massive loss. Bring on the 70's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Kylie you really are one of my weight loss heroes!!

    ReplyDelete