Sunday, August 15, 2010

Tonight!

Weigh in is tonight. At the moment...I am under last weeks weight, JUST. But I have discovered that I can fluctuate in weight up to 3kg in a day!
So crossing fingers that I come under. I would like a 200g loss...going big this week LOL. This would take off the 100g gain from last week, and, give me a 100g loss for this week!

Exercise on the weekend.
Got up nice and early on Saturday to go to kickboxing class. Last time I did kickboxing I got dizzy again. So a little bit nervous about going, but I wanted a really good cardio workout. I was partnered up with a girl who is a bit of a girly girl (sorry girls out there, but in kickboxing, you gotta punch!). I actually thought this would be good because I knew I didn't want to push myself too hard and I would come down a little bit closer to her level.

Well, "miss competitive" (LOL, Deb, you remembered!) can't not push herself. So I went gun ho as per normal. The girly girl actually punches now. She can actually put a fair bit of weight into her punch, not bad for someone who weighs about 50kg! She is a tiny thing! So if she can punch, she can take my punches and kicks. Of course we do have the pads so i wasn't actually kicking and punching her directly!!!
We did a lot of running, and I actually wanted to go faster, but the group was too big and too hard to get around. But I punched hard and fast, I ran fast, I did everything, I got my heart rate up to 190 and I didn't get dizzy!

Unfortunately Sunday morning I woke up with a really sore neck. I slept on it wrong...bloody sleep, more injuries from sleep then sport! so I didn't do any exercise yesterday, however I really managed my food.

I made the WW magazine Rice noodle and chilli jam, but I altered it. I used Tom Yum paste instead of chilli jam, added more vegetables in it including brocolli, and I also added chicken as the tofu was hot and there is noway DD is eating too hot a food. I took her food out before adding the tofu. We all LOVED it! It was so nice. In the magazine it was 3 points per serve, but with the chicken it came to 5 points.
so strongly recommend that dish to cook! Lucky me I have left overs for lunch!

So that is it.
Lets hope for a loss tonight! :) I have done the program so I should have a loss!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck on your weigh in, let us know how you go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Kylie, I bet you're going to smash it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come back and tell us how the WI went!
    Yeah - not surprised you went for it with the 50kg little girly girl!
    Good luck.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete