Monday, August 23, 2010

I saw the number!

I had Weigh In today. 80.2kg. A drop of 400g! whoop whoop!
Very very happy.
The weigher was new, but not a new weigher, just new to our team.
She said "Oh you are so close to breaking it, never mind!"

Never mind what?
I lost 400g! Whoop whoop!
I will get into the 70s next week, or the week after. This week I lost!
YIPPEE!

I deserved to lose. I have stuck to the program again. But it is so hard now...but that is ok. Look at all my successes these past 4 days. So to actually have another success of losing...YIPPEE!!!!

So then played netball, lost (had an injury of our fill in in the first minute of the game!) and came home, and weighed. Why? Because I wanted to see if i could see the number.

And yes...79.8.
I saw a 7 on the scales when i was on them! I have not seen a 7 as the first number since year 10. When I was 14. 20 years ago! My scales are also 400g HEAVIER then WW. So i say i am 79.4kg. not an official weigh in weight, but i don't care! I saw the 70s!
I started at 107.7...plenty of 7s! But damn that 1 at the front!
But now...i have a 7! Only just, and it is sure to fluctuate many times over the next week. but i saw a 7. it was a glimpse! it was there! it was mine!
70s!
Me! Kylie! 70s!

Well, i can't say miracles happen...this isn't a miracle. miracles just happen. I have worked my arse off for this. that isn't a miracle. This is determination. This is perseverance.  This is ME! A loser???!!! LOL yep! a loser!

1 comment:

  1. I expect that when you are officially a 70's girl I will hear you WHOOPING from here! Awesome progress girl!!
    I did a similar thing yesterday - got on my scales hoping to be out of the 112's and was 110.8!! I skipped the 111's! Can't imagine a day when I'll start with a 7...

    ReplyDelete