Monday, May 17, 2010

I am overweight!

No this isn't a new revelation!
I WAS OBESE!
I actually started out at morbidly obese. I dropped to obese...now I am overweight! It is official! My BMI is pretty much 29.999999...but that is under 30 Therefore I am OVERWEIGHT!

WOO HOO!
Yes I danced at WI!
Yes people said I must be happy!
Yes I am sure I heard a chuckle...but I know it wasn't due to my wobbly butt...it is diminishing way too much to wobble now! :)
No I didn't get a bravo star because I couldn't stay for the meeting, i had netball!

Last week I gained 1.2kg.
This week I wanted to lose that and a little bit more...just to be greedy...1.4kg.

Well, sticking to the plan/points works. I went over by 1 point once this week.
I lost 1.7kg.
So a total loss of 22.3kg!
YAY YAY YAY!

I measured my waist before I left too...i had been on around 92-93cm...last week I was up to 95.5cm. this week 90cm! That is a massive drop in one week! that chinese the night before just totally bloated me! never eat chinese within 48 hours of weigh in!

And all this with a lot less exercise! I know Deb, you said I breathed I didn't exercise and then went on to talk about my exercise! But normally I exercise 5 days a week...and even on the other 2 days, i get 12000 steps! Last week was 3 days of exercise and most days i managed 4000 steps! So it really was a slack week! But my body needed the rest!

I was worried. I am worried that this thyroid problem I have is going to hit me soon and stop me losing weight or worse, gain.
so far, it is only me that makes me gain!
But only ME makes me lose it!
So please please please thyroid...keep working so I can continue to lose weight. I am just over 8kg to goal. I don't need any hindrances! Life can be a hindrance as it is! so just work for me!

On the netball note...we lost by 3 to a team we lost by about 10 to last time we played. I played C for a half...got flogged by the girl i was against. Short people are so super speedy! Bugger them!

So all smiles at my house! even losing netball wasn't enough to bring me down!

I am overweight...YEAH! (kick out with right leg!)...I am overweight YEAH! (kick out with left leg)...
REPEAT over and over again!!! Annoy the crap out of everyone in the house! :)

3 comments:

  1. This is a post that has me grinning for you. WELL DONE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! I'll Cha cha cha for you too.
    Can we see updated pics of smaller gut and non-wobbly bum??
    So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You truly rock - I find your posts so uplifting!

    Yes please I vote for more piccies too!

    ReplyDelete