Wednesday, May 19, 2010

New Photos

Well, they aren't really new...but I thought I would find a better BEFORE photo and I added the most recent photo of me.

The Before photo was from a river cruise for Christmas in 2008. I thought I looked great when I left that evening. Now I just look at those arms and wonder what I was thinking?!!! I know I look happy, but that was a cruise with FREE wine, and I had had a lot!

The Bali photo is probably when I was at my happiest. It was my first drink for the night, and I didn't really drink a lot, because I was well and truly committed to WW and realised booze is NOT a good weight loss remedy!
It was March this year, 15.2kg down. I fitted into Bali clothes (the dress I am wearing - I love the colour on me), my arms look so much better!  I had not lost a lot of weight from my chest, so boobs look terrible, but I have since lost some weight there (gone down a cup size and back size)!
I think you can start to see some decolage too...I have bones! YAY!!!

So now I am 22.3kg down, and my arms are getting toned more, smaller chest (but still there) and the shoulders are smaller too. I would say also I don't have a double chin now.

Thank you to those who wanted up date photos...sorry I don't have the most recent, still can't find the battery recharger for the camera. And thank you to Deb for saying I didn't look obese in my other photos! This prompted me to prove you wrong!!! LOL
The 2008 photo I am in fact morbidly obese...my BMI was probably about 39. I weighed about the same as I did when I was 39 weeks pregnant...but I had no baby in there this time! When I started WW (11 months later) i was 107.7kg...so an even higher BMI! AAARGH! How did I let myself get that big?!

P.S. Finally got tickets for Bali in March- the website finally let us on...taking DD this time. Her first plane trip! Scary! :)

1 comment:

  1. You have such an infectious grin. That green dress is gorgeous. You are a legend.

    ReplyDelete