Thursday, January 14, 2010

4 points worth!

Well, I couldn't resist. I had to have some maltesers. And 4 points worth!!! Which really wasn't that much, but I had allocated all my points worth for the day and that pretty much left me with not a lot!

But...dinner...I changed the base for my chicken pizza to mountain bread worth only 1 point, compared to 3.5. So a minor tweak and I got my chocolate fix and got my pizza too. Wouldn't recommend mountain bread for pizza base though...it gets too sloppy!

I was also incredibly tempted to pass on my weeks goal of being alcohol free and move it to next week. I thought "just one beer".
Just one beer means I'm just not dedicated enough.
So no beer for me!

But I didn't do any exercise...too lethargic and couldn't break it!

I struggled...I conquered!

No comments:

Post a Comment