I returned not too long ago from group training, and it was the hardest one so far!
To start...warm up. jog, jog backwards, knees up, heels to bum, sideways left and right...repeat.
Then, just for fun, 5 minutes of jogging with 20second sprints. I haven't started my own interval training despite having my gymboss...and I can now see why I have delayed it.It is hard!
So finish the 5 minutes...split into 3 groups. My group gets the long run first! AAARGH! Nearly die, then my group has more intervals!
More AAARGH!
then finally, I get to lie down and do crunches...
Then just for punishment...here we go again! All of it all over again. I really didn't think I would make it.
Finish off with another interval, but only 3 minutes and 20sec sprints...then more crunches and then jogging left/right fast changes and squats.
Bloody hard! I thought my scar on my knee was on fire! 5 years ago my operation, and it still has major issues! But I survived! Just!
I feel good this week. Exercise wise, I have pushed myself to go that little bit further/longer/harder.
Food wise, apart from Australia Day, points are under by 2...and I can't go higher without eating more snacks, which my goal is to put more of my points into my lunch/dinner...which I am doing...and i am trying to reduce my snacks. I don't feel bloated, I don't feel like my tummy has doubled in size, and it is that time of the month. I am going to have a good weigh in on Monday. I can feel it! :)
Very proud last night. Went to a Veducci clothing party. Didn't have any nibblies. I had a really filling dinner, so couldn't eat anything else. And...while I couldn't fit into a pair of size 16 pants, I was able to fit into a skirt...size 12! Unbelievable!
But my purchase...a size 14 dress! I am going to wear a dress! woohoo! And although I know these clothes are nicely sized for us bigger girls...I am going to have an item of clothing with a size 14 label on it! YAY! I can't remember the last time that happened! no size 20 or 18! Expensive dress though. So I have decided it will be my 15kg loss reward. which isn't really that far away!
I have also decided to push me along...every time I go over 12000 steps, I am going to put aside $1. With that money, buy a new item of clothing. So this lot will go towards my dress. And of course I want clothes, so I will do everything possible to go over my 12000 steps! Already half way there today, and it is only 8am! Once I have paid for this dress, I will up the steps to 13000.
Looking forward to today. Daughter at Oma's so I can get some school planning done. At 1pm I am off to "Blush" for my birthday massage (from November). A very swanky day spa. Looking forward for my hamstring to have a good rub, that spot in my back to get taken care of and a really deep massage of my shoulders. Heaven for 1 hour!
And depending on how good I recover from training...Wii fit?? or nanna nap! and of course if time permits!!!
although dead...I feel really proud of my efforts at training. I did it when I thought I couldn't! Makes a great start to the day! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment