Friday, January 29, 2010

Bad knees...must be old!

After yesterdays group training, my knees are killing me! I probably expected it from my dodgy knee, but not my good one! Why is it failing me??! I went to the shops yesterday and all I could feel was an ache.

I was going to go jogging this morning...but when I got out of bed, ooooh...still so sore and achy. I thought better of it. So was planning on a walk, but then suggested we all go for a bike ride down in south perth. We parked at Burswood, went over the causeway, planning to go to a park. But then, we kept riding. I even rode up the hill to go over the narrows bridge, without needing to walk the bike or stand up! I might have been slow but I got up! YAY ME! :)

So we did the bridges...and then an extra bit to get back to the car. 
12km all up!
Very happy with that effort. 

Also, made beef and pumpkin lasagna to freeze and mushroom crustless quiche. So one of my goals is done!

Not sure if I will get a chance to attempt the 2.7km. If I go jogging tomorrow, I really want to try my gymboss, which means more intervals! 

But at least I did two goals this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment