So last night was one of the worst nights.
11.20pm I am woken with the worst cries from my darling daughter. I run in there, she is screaming and wanting cuddles so I pick her and I got vomit all over me. put her down, vomit all over the carpet. Turn on the light, her cot is just full of it!
I clean up, husband thinks it is a good idea to have her in our bed. Once I am freshly showered and clothed, I go into bed...and vomit all over my face/hair/pillow/sheets/doona/underlay...everything!
I will just point out now, that when I say everything...I DO NOT mean my husband...he is totally unscathed!
So DD + I shower, try to get some gastrolites into her, but this produces more vomit, so watch a kids movie with her to calm her and hope the vomit has subsided.
Hop into bed at 2.30am...every 20 minutes I am woken by those same screams...darling daughter is dry wretching as nothing left to get out. Last scream at 5am.
So got a "sleep in" until 9am! How lucky, after the night I had!!!
So now my dilemma.
I was supposed to go out with a girlfriend and her son and we were to do a relay style jog...I look after the kids in the playground, she runs the oval, then she looks after kids and I run.
I never have issues exercising, well now i am no longer injured. I love it. and any chance I get, I do it! so now I had to cancel due to a sick "gastroey" child, who whilst is great today, must be isolated so we are stuck inside. Can't go to the shops, can't go to a park (it is 35 degrees + anyway), and I want to do something! I have only just reached my healthy state on my pedometer, normally I have earned 1 point by 10am!
OMG boredom is a bastard! I am watching a movie, a great movie too...but I have figured I always do something in the mornings with my DD and it normally involves some sort of activity. And now I can't do it and I have no energy, no get up and go, just absolute lethargy, but still the desire to lose the lethargy.
Probably makes no sense at all.
So now I will wait...do diddly squat around the house (housework is done already, and did the washing at 2am this morning!) wait for hubby to come home and we eat dinner then take the dog for a walk. Tomorrow start a new with bootcamp (or so they call it, i will call it circuit training outdoors).
But a pain for now. cos what do i want to do? Eat the box of maltesers in the fridge that have been there since 15th December and i have had no desire to eat.
I have only ever slipped with alcohol...not with food and really don't want to start now.
But I hear my DD crying in bed, less then an hour day sleep, great, I am in for a bugger of an afternoon!
No comments:
Post a Comment