Friday, January 22, 2010

one bad, one good! At least it's even!

For whatever reason this week, I feel like I am eating lots! I am at or slightly under my points, but I just feel so full and bloated. I know I am "pigging out" on carbs...not so much today, but yesterday OMG! But I really feel like I have put weight on big time. Even my belly looks bloated! I hope it isn't over a 1 kg gain, but I can't see how it can't be at least 500g! Maybe it is all the water I am drinking due to the heat.

But for every bad, comes a good. Energy is right back where it should be! Really only had the one day of I can't be bothered moving!

But a bad...i could not sleep last night...and thank you so much to the 3 or so people who decided to have a verbal argument outside our house! Carry on about your relationship somewhere else at 2.30am!
So by the time 5am came around, I COULD NOT go to group training. I just couldn't. So then for the next 2 hours I lay in bed justifying why I couldn't go to training! So still no sleep! Thankfully I was not dead all day!

So that was bad. Counteract with a good. We took our daughter for a bike ride down on the river. Unfortunately my new bike is not handling my pace too well (lol) and broke (and no not the seat or a flat tyre, how demoralizing would that be??), so we took the bikes back to the car. But that doesn't sound too good I know...except...I told hubby to keep riding and I would jog!
So up hills, and some bloody steep ones...I jogged over 2km! I have been doing over 2km the last few jogs, but always flat, and these hills were just stupid to run up. But the best thing...when I returned and was running down them, I felt so proud that I got up them in the first place!

so now my bad...having a wine. But it is Friday night, I did say I would have 2 glasses on a Friday and Saturday night, and I had a 1 point beer and this is a 1.5 wine, and exactly on point allocation without going into any bonus exercise points.

I hope I am wrong about putting on the weight. I am determined to work my butt off this weekend. Going jogging again tomorrow morning...might try some interval training, to mix it up again. We will see, depends on the sleep tonight I think, and it is going to be a hot one tomorrow, so will need it to be early. Of course need to really control what I am eating at the bbq tomorrow afternoon. Since I have decided to take my own nibblies, meat, salad and dessert, there is no need for me to eat any of their food so I can only blame myself if I lose control. I know I will probably cop crap for bringing everything, i mean, who does that? but i don't want fat ridden food clogging and fattening me up! I don't need it or want it!

No comments:

Post a Comment