Monday, January 25, 2010

Another loss!

Well, after worrying I would gain as I was feeling so bloated, I am very glad to report a 0.5kg loss. I had kept below points, exercised lots...so really I should have lost weight, but I had a glimmer of doubt!
So YAY!  11.4kg gone, never to be seen again...and I can't see again as I threw out all the clothes the 11.4kg will fit into! :)

Had group training this morning. Unfortunately didn't feel like much of a workout as I couldn't run. My hamstring is still quite sore and was painful behind the knee. so decided not to irritate it anymore and didn't run. Worked the arms though with tricep dips, push ups and I find the plank just as hard on the arms as the stomach! Hopefully I will be able to move them tomorrow still!

Played netball (hmmm...didn't think about irritating my knee!) and although only played GK and 1/4 of GD, I played well, just not a good run and sweat! We only lost by 3 points to a very young, fit team...the GS and GA are so quick and just glide along the court. I played really well, and with the GD (she is awesome) we troubled them! It wasn't easy for them! But can someone tell me please...why do people insist on caking makeup on for a game of netball? It is female sport, not mixed, no guys even come down to watch, except a few husbands. who are they trying to impress? Seriously! Asking for acne I say!!!

Will try a jog tomorrow. I have some dynamic stretches specific to the hamstring and some warming up exercises too. I tried the dynamic stretching before netball and I could feel it loosen.

Have a bbq to go to tomorrow, but so not stressing about it like the one the other day. I know this one will have healthy food and good meat etc. Of course will still take something, but just know it wont interfere with the points!

And a final note...my awesome GD, I haven't seen her for about 6 months...she didn't recognise me when she walked into the netball courts. she couldn't believe how much weight i lost and how good i looked! she literally walked straight past me!
Now that felt good! I think I am starting to like myself! :)

Have a great Australia Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment