Did Kickboxing this morning and absolutely loved it!
It is going to be tough!
We were introduced to the kicks/punches today, as it is the first session Step into Life have done (at my venue). But OMG it was still tough!
I can't wait for next week! Joined up straight after the class. It is expensive, and I got the look from hubby. But gees, if I was one to sign up and not go, not lose weight etc...I could understand his disapproval of my spending our money. But I am dedicated, if I pay I go, I put 100% in to things like and he should know, he has in the past seen me and he sees me when I return. I work my butt off!
And look at my results!
As soon as I got there, I was introduced to everyone. No silence, no false smiles...it was a happy group. There was a mix of ages, no skinny minnies...no snobbiness. so much nicer then the other group training that claims it is a bootcamp.
This lot are linked with the bridges fun run (10km) and the city to surf, which is my ultimate goal in August to run. They will help me get there. Unfortunately, I can only go once a week...if I could go 3x, I would be so confident in getting there! The trainer is a positive person. She is not a military hard nosed cow...but gee she makes you up it if she thinks you can. My other trainer...soft soft soft. No encouragement to go harder.
the whole atmosphere is just nicer, friendlier and I think harder!
Down side...gone over my alcohol limit last night. had 3 glasses of wine. Nothing to what I would normally do, but over my 5 for the week. But that is ok. no more tonight, none tomorrow night. Still didn't go over points or anything, and still putting my $1 in for every time I get over 12000 steps, which at the moment has been every single day this week!
Next week will make it 50c for over 12000 and $2 over 15000. Need to incentive to push it further.
No comments:
Post a Comment