Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Parents Over

so already after one night of my parents visiting, there are a few little issues!
They think I look great. Wonderful!
So, last night were supposed to have fish for dinner. But still frozen. Takeout. What to have. Dad wants KFC. I choose subway or something and the comment, "Come on, you never see us, you can eat what we are having". I very sternly said, "no, I am fat for a reason and I am losing weight, it works, I wont ruin it...and we are going out tomorrow night so that is 2 nights of bad food, so no" His reply, "If you are fat, what does that make me?" How close was I to saying...."FAT too!". instead I just said that I shouldn't have chunkier legs then my father (which sadly I do). The only way I am going to continue to look wonderful, is by sticking to this!
He is obviously happy and comfortable being his size. He has it all in his stomach...i think it could have something to do with BEER!

So what did I choose? I went and had one of those Dominoes Pizzas...6.5 points for the one I chose, and really really yummy. Perfect size, didn't need anything else.
And I am so glad I stuck to my guns. I was picking apart KFC chicken for my daughter and the fat! oh it was disgusting. I didn't want to put that gunk in my body. And how bad did I feel that I was feeding my daughter that! What a terrible mother! I did try to pick of the batter for her...but of course she wanted it, and then more!

I did a work out yesterday after work with my WW buddy. Did 2km on the treadmill in under 14mins! YAY!. I did 10 minutes of running straight, with minute intervals, 8.5kph to 11, 8.5 to 11.5, 8.5 to 12. and I wasn't about to pass out! SO VERY PROUD! I am getting fit! Obviously can get fitter, but I am doing it!
Have encouraged my friend to join me at the lake on sunday...she can only walk, and i will jog. not sure how it is going to go, probably wont be doing it together if i am jogging! Not going to set a goal for Sunday's run. Have to think of other goals, and quite late in the week!

Second day at work, more compliments. Was really really nice. Was told by one that i look great but i really didn't need to lose it in the first place. What? if only they knew i weighed 100+ at the beginning, they would never say that! They would never allow themselves to be that weight, so why was it ok for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment