Well went to the dr.
My strained voice from the swimming carnival turned out to be an evil bug lurking about. With my asthma and lack of willingness to go to the dr, my chest has become so bad, that I have borderline pneumonia! If I hadn't gone in today, I would have had it by the end of the week.
WTF? It wasn't all that bad until yesterday! But my chest is soooo sore...it burns...it doesn't really surprise me!
So with antibiotics, I will be "ok" for Bali...and good in 6 days (just before we come home!).
Last time I went on holidays i was pregnant in the first trimester and incredibly sick. So now, not pregnant, but incredibly ill.
And exercise I am guessing is out...especially if I am not allowed to work!
Bugger
Not good, just take care of yourself.
ReplyDeleteHope you can recover enough to enjoy your holiday