Well, more then I probably thought I would lose. 1.3kg! :)
I thought maybe close to 1kg...so the hard work really did pay off!
Next week I am being greedy. I really want to get to my 15kg goal. I so want to lose 1.2kg. then I have done what I wanted to do...be 15kg lighter for when I go to Bali. That would be wonderful! And I would have done it a week in advance. Then I wont be too fussed if I gain 1kg when I am on holidays.
But could I really gain 1kg over 5 days? I will be drinking, and cocktails...and eating divine food. But we are 15 - 20mins walk out of Kuta and will walk into Kuta daily. Will also be using the gym at the hotel. And I will be sweating cos that what you do in Bali. so hopefully that will aide in counteracting the food and alcohol. I really want to go to Bali and just well...not worry. I wouldn't go over board, and quite frankly, I just can't drink what I used to 2 months ago. Get too tipsy too quickly...becoming a cheap drunk. But I don't want to stress about weight when i sip my cocktail!
It is still 2 weeks away and I am stressing already!
Not good to stress, but it will just make me more determined these next 2 weeks!
And started today!
I played netball tonight and did one quarter of Centre! WOW! And, while I played a not very good girl, I played well and it was easy, as far as the running is concerned! Just need to learn how to play the position! Unfortunately then I had to go off for a quarter, then played GK for a half, but my choice. I played really well against the GS and from being a draw at half time, we won! Not saying I won it for us, but we lifted and just got the job done. Felt good!
Tomorrow night I am playing netball again. 2 games this week. YAY!
Wednesday night I will jog with the dog.
Thursday start C25K.
Friday...walk dog.
Saturday Kickboxing
Sunday Lake
Monday HIIT
A busy week of exercise.
Exercise planned, but haven't planned food this week. Tomorrow nights is in the freezer...but will need to do some serious planning.
That's a great exercise plan! Exercise is my downfall. I hate it! Well done.
ReplyDelete