Sunday, March 7, 2010

C25K twice! D.I.C.K!

Well, as the title says...I did the C25K twice! And no, not yesterday and today (i had kickboxing yesterday). No not this morning and tonight.

I did week 5 session 2 (missed session 1) followed straight away with week 5 session 3: the 20 minute run!

I changed the session 2 to two 11 minute runs, not 8. Then I had to get back to the car...so I thought I would do the session 1 afterall. got to 5 minutes and thought...naah, i can do 8 again...naah...i can do 10. I was halfway up a hill when the 10 minutes was up, and i just thought..."if i can make the hill, it is all downhill and flat...maybe i can just keep running"...and I did! I ran to the car, and then still had 4 minutes left, so completed the 20 minute run!

So in one day I am up to week 6! Woohoo!

I am a D.I.C.K because tomorrow I am going to pay big time! doing hills kills my knees...so aargh! not looking forward to tomorrow! but i did stretch. and my bum too!

Now i feel better about yet another poor eating day, starting out with pancakes and maple syrup. But Oh how delightful!!!
WI tomorrow...must must must have a good eating day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment