Thursday, March 11, 2010

this week

This week should have been easy. I was ecstatic at the loss on Monday. 2.1kg...i never imagined that after my trip and after my poor feelings.
So I should be back into it! But I am still feeling like I just can't be bothered.
I am tracking. I am sticking to points...maybe 1 or so points over, but they just eat into my exercise points, and I always have at least 3 bonus points.
But I am not planning and therefore not a lot of thought is put into my food. I am not filling up on filling foods and I am wanting...chocolate. I am eating chocolate, all WW stuff (cafe biscuits, toffee bars or eclairs) but I am eating all 3 in one day! I know I just shouldn't be eating it...but I just want it!

I need to start thinking ahead of time what we are having. I need to start preparing. I need to get vegies into me! I am not even eating my 5 vege a day! I did prepare the Basic spaghetti bolognaise recipe from the WW magazine today. I put it in the slow cooker. We had spaghetti tonight and I have frozen 3 more serves, so will try 3 of the other 5 ways to eat it! So I have made a start!

But I need to make some big changes!!!

I had 2 days rest from exercise, in a row. that is not a bad thing, but i have never had two in a row since starting my exercise program! I was feeling really lazy! I was going to go running last night. But DH didn't download my podcast, then he went on the computer while I was waiting for him to come and take over to look after our daughter. half an hour later, it was pitch black so I wont go for obvious safety reasons. he had to take the dog for a walk. I was quite disappointed because I really wanted to start week 6 of C25K.

But tonight no excuse. Started it, and completed session 1. It was easier then last weeks...in saying that I mean the actual program was easier, and I only did one session. But boy did I have asthma! That made it hard!
But I did my 5/8/5 jog. I know I could have continued with another 5 and 5, but there was no way I could do even do 6 minutes on the last run! I needed my break! But that is fine, it was exactly what session 1 was, no less!
Dog was dead again. gees i wish this would make him fitter!

I have just over 2 weeks until the bridges fun run, so i need to get some more training in quick smart! am thinking of an early night and getting up early in the morning! We will see! :) I made sure I had a really good stretch afterwards so I will not be sore like I was last week!

HOT HOT day tomorrow of 39 degrees. I am worried it will be too hot in the evening to exercise. It was hot tonight with an uncomfortable easterly. So I might just have to drag myself out of bed early!!! i haven't done it for awhile! so maybe it is time! But I so love my sleep in! sleep in until 7am I should add...so not a huge sleep in!!!  Again we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment