Tuesday, March 23, 2010

weigh in...finally!

I went for a jog as said, and it was hard, but completed. My aunty came too. She had only run for 5 minutes before, no more. She managed a 10 and 10 jog! I am so pleased with her. Was able to push her that little bit further, without causing too much discomfort for her! And we both were still able to talk while we jogged...well I was, she got some words out! LOL

Then I went to WI, all red and sweaty! Lovely to be the smelly one at a new venue!

And...the big numbers! And they were big numbers...or is that smaller numbers?

I lost 1.9kg! WOW WOW WOW!

I now weigh 89.2kg...I am an 80s girl!!! WOOHOO!

So far I have lost 18.5kg.

They are numbers I am so proud of! That with the cms off my body, the drop in 3 dress sizes...I am just so happy!

And this weekend I will be completing a 5km run.

Miracles do happen, but not on their own. Only if you put in the effort!

Thank you to everyone who makes comments or even just reads my blogs. I love the support, the advice and the cheers when I do a good thing! It really helps!

And the biggest thing from all of this.

I am happy.
I cannot remember liking me, the way I like me now. I look at myself and i am happy. I have new interests, new goals, a new outlook and I love it all.
I am happy. Happy with me, happy with life. I like...I LOVE this feeling!

7 comments:

  1. I love the 'just do it' concept too....its my mantra - along with 'plan what you eat and eat what you plan'.

    I saw your comment on Sib's blog and had to come check out such a sensible approach to stuff - will be back I am sure.

    Blue~

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! Well done! Can't wait to join you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations! that's a fantastic loss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Blue for your lovely words! I can't seem to access your blog, do you have one??? Not many people call me sensible so it is nice to know somethings that come out of my mouth (or fingertips!) make sense! :)

    Thank you everyone for your support, congrats and encouragement! It truly means a lot and eggs me on to do better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic huge loss. Must feel awesome.
    Does WW calibrate their scales so they're all the same? (I have no idea cos I don't go to WW meetings.) I just worry that weighing on different scales night give different results? But surely, these days, they should be able to get them all calibrated.
    Have you seen today's "Going Under 80" thread? It is so hilarious. Don't read it with a full bladder!
    Well done - and keep up the happy dance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations again!
    Great to see you in the "80's Club"!
    Keep it up, it's so worth it isn't it?
    All the very best for the coming week!
    Gae oxoxox

    ReplyDelete