So last night (i just couldn't do it in the morning!) I did wk 6, session 2 of C25K. I went after dinner...and it was tough. Probably because I had dinner in me! And getting back at 7.30...it is dark and scary out there at that time!
But I did it. two lots of 10 minutes. Tomorrow is the 25 minute run, and I am going to the lake to do it. I haven't been there in 3 weeks! since before Bali!
I did kickboxing today. It was easy to start...then got hard, when the mix of running came into it. But again I enjoyed it!
Going to go to the zoo later when DD wakes up, so looking forward to that for a. i love the zoo. b. more walking!
I need to do so much exercise because my eating is terrible! I am about to go have a nap. Which is terrible, i am so tired, and I know it is due to my diet. While I have been eating good, no great breakfasts and lunches, and good dinners, it is the snacks. And I know my points are high, and I still decide to have a snack and take myself over points. Kylie 3 weeks ago would not do it!
Thankfully because I do exercise, or at least walk a lot, I never eat all my exercise points, but I still don't like it.
And not only do i see written down that my points are high and what i am eating just isn't good, I am now physically showing the signs of this...does it stop me? NO. What needs to happen to get me out of this? I don't want a gain, and I don't even think a gain would work!
Time for nap, before DD wakes up. Looking forward to tackling the lake tomorrow and need plenty of rest prior!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment