Well, have returned from the wonderful Bali! Would have loved another 2 or 3 days there!
I spent the whole time doing one of the following:
Swimming
Sun baking
Escaping the sun
Drinking (yes...beer and cocktails and loved it!)
Eating
Walking
Shopping
Sleeping
I didn't track. I know I was above points every single day! And that is ok! It was for 5 days! I have never been one that has needed to get back on track or anything like that. I stick to WW 100%. so 5 days out of 4 months is not the end of the world.
I also know that while I may have eaten the most yummiest of foods, and drunk the coldest Bintang and yummiest cocktails...I sweated out so much of it all..and I walked so much!
Indeed one day I walked 26km! In the heat and humidity! Didn't go a day under 20000 steps! So certainly not going to punish myself for not sticking to WW.
I had a great time! I probably have put on 2kg in 5 days...but again...that is ok! There is no weigh in this week, as it is a public holiday today (and i didn't get back until tonight) and there are no weigh ins close by with my leader and i really like her. So will have 1 week to stabilise!
Oh and I started week 4 of C25k today...did it on the treadmill and was surprised at how fast I could actually do it! Can't wait to do it outdoors! And if I can do the walking and everything in the heat of Bali, I can do it in the heat of WA...the humidity there is unbelievable!!! So I can put up with dry heat here!
I certainly found the week I should have started at. It was tough...especially doing the jog at level 10, and upped the last minute to level 11. I wish they told you how fast to run...I don't think I am getting the distance at all. But it is supposed to be a jog, not a run. and level 9 is a comfortable jog! :)
Anyway, I am dead and need a sleep! Have to work tomorrow... :( one day to get back into real life would be nice! Have no idea what I am going to teach tomorrow. I am planned...but did that 2weeks ago so forget what I am actually teaching! Early start!!
Final note...I popped into the old hotel my friends used to work at, and no luck with finding them. they had no recollection of them, no forwarding address...so no luck on seeing them. And the old hotel was just horrible! In absolute need for a knock down and rebuild. The hotel I stayed in, however, was GORGEOUS! And I fitted into some clothes too! Albeit XXXL! But at least they are now catering for big bums and boobs! :) Will look at what photos I can put up another day! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment