What lovely grammar too! :)
Well, exhausting few days with work. Had a student to supervise at a really tough school (and might I add, a private school) and had to spend a lot of time thinking of ways to try and help with behaviour management. All her other schools have been EASY so she has very few behaviour management strategies.
So after 4.5 hours with her, I then had parent interviews, which I was late to. Lucky the other teacher was there! The last interview was supposed to finish at 3.20. So it didn't, and I didn't get home until 5.30...then had to drive 40 minutes away to pick up DD. And I must mention...NO PAY for parent interviews.
Needless to say, no running. And of all the weeks I needed to get my running in!!!! And I was absolutely brain dead. My mind was just numb at the end of the day, and no recovery today either!
But today was another day, and I got a run in. I missed week 8 session 3 (28min run) and went onto week 9 session 1 - 30 minute run. All of week 9 is the same. I will not run tomorrow, doing a toning class instead of kickboxing in an effort to allow the body full capabilities on Sunday! :) I did the 30 minutes quite well. I mean, it was tough to keep going, but I wasn't passing out, no asthma, legs were good...I think I could have gone another 2 minutes! Lets hope i feel like that, or better, on sunday!
So the goals.
Resistance training...not happening at the moment...well will tomorrow I guess, but isn't happening at home. However, Step Into Life are giving a program away for a 12 week resistance training at home using your own body weight, so no excuses once the fun run is over.
Planning food? Well, with work taking up all of yesterday...it just hasn't happened. I thought I would have an hour and half yesterday between supervising and interviews. No such luck. Whilst shopping, I thought hmmm...what are we eating? So in my head we are having home made pizza tomorrow or Sunday night (don't know what is happening with my parents...they are back from their trip, but they don't inform me of what they are doing/where staying until the day it happens so planning is hard!), i got some mountain bread so a few lunches are done and I am thinking I might use my basic spag bog recipe from the WW magazine to make a chilli concarne and use the mountain bread instead of nachos. I even have some of the spag bog in the freezer...a good one for netball monday, or one of the work days.
What are my other goals...I can't even remember them!
The fun run of 5km is one...and still hoping to achieve that one...
and forgotten the last one.
I am sure I am not achieving it though!
Today I still have 3 points left, and being a Friday night...will enjoy a glass of wine. Will not be drinking tomorrow night, so I might even have 2 tonight. I hope that wasn't my goal, to have no wine!
Oh photos!!! Well, maybe on Sunday after the run...photos of me looking absolutely dead!!! :)
ReplyDelete