Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Going to different meeting!

First time ever, I am going to go to a different meeting. Very scary!
But I really want to be weighed. And the meeting topic was a good one, so don't want to miss out on that too! Supposed to be about easy (is there such a thing) ways to keep weight off, from success stories...i think that is what is about, that is what I gathered anyway!
And being weighed isn't just because I want to see if I got under 90, but also because I gained last week, I need to know I am back on track with it all!  So new people, new leader, new venue. I hope they are a friendly bunch, and the leader doesn't embarrass me with an introduction, like my leader does!

But before that, I am going for a run.
Since I had no netball last night, i had NO exercise. So today is a must. I didn't even do 10000 steps! Doing week 8 session 2. Taking my Aunty (who is only a little older then me). She is on week 6 I think, session 1. But she is going to give it a go, see how far she can get. I go incredibly slow, so I think she will be able to do the distance with me!
Speaking of steps...i have hardly done any today as well...444 to be exact and it is 3.30. But there is an error. I am wearing a skirt that is quite high, so my pedometer is not sitting on my hip. I can't believe the difference it makes! And the skirt...is a designer label in a size 14! :) My sister gave me some of her "fat" clothes a few weeks ago, and it didn't zip up then. Now, loose on the hips and slightly tight on the waist, but i think it looks nice. My stomach looks flat in it! And I am not sucking it in! I can't do that all day!

Right now I have a killer of a headache though...grrr..hopefully it will go very soon. Have a lot of work to do before I go for my run...marking...i hate it! But it must be done, so should stop procrastinating!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my. I hope you went OK. It's a good feeling, all this losing weight bizzo, isn't it? Well done: you are doing a brilliant job so far!

    ReplyDelete