WI tonight. Netball tonight. The two things that are bound to pull me back into the whole thing...and they have! I already feel positive and ready and want to do this!!!
Which one first...Netball.
Played the top team. We won by 1 point! I played GA the whole game, wore the pedometer: 6500 steps.
I ran my shrinking butt off. I actually ran rings around the girl I played against. She was a tall, thin yet very muscular, just so lean girl who had arms! Oh they went on forever. And her legs...absolutely gorgeous legs that also didn't stop!
She had to drop back in the circle with the GK because she couldn't keep up! She congratulated me at the end of the game on the amount of running that I did! WOW!
so the fat girl who people would laugh at when they saw me on court, let alone try to play, now outruns even fit people!
YAY!!!
Weigh In.
GET READY!!!!
Remember, it has been 2 weeks for a weigh in. but also remember I went to Bali (i have mentioned it enough, how could anyone forget!) and I drank and I ate. And I have struggled with eating. Indeed this morning, I ate a carrot cake with the absolute most amazing icing!
So I stepped on the scales, remembered my phone was in my pocket...don't want anything weighing it down, so longer wait while the scales readjusted!
Then she wrote down my weight, and I thought I saw her write a 0. So I stepped in to take a better look. I asked her if that was correct! Did she weigh me correctly? she checked the card. Yes she had the right card.
90.4kg
a 2.1kg loss! So a loss of 1kg each week!
WOW!
WOW!
WOW!
400g from the 80s!
I have lost 17.5kg all up!
I am 2.5kg from 20kg loss all up.
that is 2.5kg from my ipod!
I also reached, no blitzed, my 15% weight loss!
OMG I am just so happy! I cannot believe that even with my nothingness in feelings towards WW, that I lost that much.
So forcing myself to exercise, pushing myself so much, walking so much in Bali...it was all worth it. it did counteract the eating and drinking and the deflated-ness!
So with results like that, how could I not want to just FOR GO IT?! I would like to think even with a small loss, stayed the same or a small gain, I would have the attitude back. I was really excited to be weighed, waiting in line. Honestly thinking a gain was coming...I still wanted my results, good bad or ugly.
Unfortunately, my WW friend lost and gained 0. She even showed the leader 2 weeks worth of tracking, and she is at a loss as to what she can do. She is living and breathing the program like me, but less exercise due to injury.
She is off to a naturopath tomorrow to see why she keeps retaining fluid and why the weight wont come off. I so hope they can sort it out...She tries so damn hard and I hate seeing her not lose or lose 200gms. She tries so hard not to compare with me, she knows that I exercise and that makes a big difference. She is averaging 200gms per week loss. I am averaging about 900gms. So I am not losing massive amounts, I am losing exactly where I should be at! I try to keep telling her that 200gms is better then nothing...but i can feel for her. i know she tries to be excited for me, but seriously, why should she when she is struggling! I know it is a medical issue for her, she, i think, has finally realised it is too. hopefully they can sort out a solution! She has been to drs, dieticians, homeopaths, those eye people etc...all before and no luck...so i think she feels like this is her last chance.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE last chance....WORK!
17.3 loss...not 17.5....mathematics obviously isn't my strong point! LOL
ReplyDelete